- After your tutoring hours are used, your tutor will need your account to have credit hours, before additional sessions are scheduled.
- Hours may be used with any tutor, subject or test prep, so if you need an additional tutor let your Elite Area Coordinator know.
- Tutors need to be notified by 7pm the day before a session, if a session is to be rescheduled/canceled or one hour will be deducted from the tutoring account.
- There is one-hour minimum session length for students second grade and up
- If you ever need a sub-tutor, let your Elite Area Coordinator know.
- All unused hours are refundable for any reason upon request.
If there is anything your Elite Area Coordinator can help you with, please feel free to email, call or text (650-772-2227).